Who We Work With
ADR Education is distinguished in a field where experience is at a premium. Among the many training and intervention providers in Canada, relatively few are highly experienced. We have a long history of providing dispute resolution design, learning modules and services to our clients with confidence and at a proper cost.
The following is a sample of our client list over the years.
Public Works & Government Services Canada – Alternative Dispute Resolution Services (E60ZG-090005/001/ZG)
ProServices (PWGSC) – Human Resource Services (EZ60Zt-152199/140/ZT)
Yukon Public Service Commission – Staff Development & Training
Government of British Columbia – Learning & Development Services (CS-000841)
- Agriculture and Agri-foods Canada Review Branch
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- Canada Farm Debt Review Board (4 provinces)
- Canada Post Corporation
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Council for Ministers of the Environment
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Department of National Defence (nine bases)
- Employment and Social Development Canada/Service Canada
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Federal Centre for Workplace Conflict Management
- Federal Treaty Negotiation Office
- Government of Bermuda – Department of Human Affairs
- Health Canada
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
- Legal Services Department of Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Defence; Office of the Ombudsman
- National Research Council Canada
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
- Office of the Commissioner for Official Languages
- Parks Canada
- Public Safety Canada
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (every Division)
- Treasury Board Secretariat
- Transport Canada
- Alberta Agriculture
- Alberta Department of Health
- Alberta Environment
- Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Alberta Municipal Affairs
- Alberta Transportation and Infrastructure
- B.C. Public Service Agency
- Community, Aboriginal and Women’s Services, B.C.
- Crown Counsel, Alberta
- Crown Counsel, B.C.
- Department of Justice, Saskatchewan
- Department of Justice; Small Claims Court, Alberta
- Emergency Health Services Commission (B.C.)
- Government of Alberta Learning Centre
- Human Rights Commission, B.C.
- Human Rights Commission, Ontario
- Human Rights Tribunal, B.C.
- Islands Trust (B.C.)
- Island Health
- Liquor Control Board, B.C.
- Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench
- Ministry for Children and Family Development (B.C.)
- Ministry of Aboriginal Relations and Reconciliation, B.C.
- Ministry of Agriculture of B.C.
- Ministry of Environment, B.C.
- Ministry of Family and Child Services, B.C.
- Ministry of Forests, B.C.
- Ministry of Municipal Affairs, B.C.
- Provincial Court of British Columbia
- Service Alberta
- Sustainable Resource Development, B.C.
- Workers’ Compensation Board, B.C.
- Yukon Land Claims Secretariat
- Yukon Staff Development
- Capital Regional District
- Town of Cochrane
- Comox Valley Regional District
- District of Oak Bay
- Local Government Leadership Academy
- Regional District of East Kootenay
- Sturgeon County
- Sunshine Coast Regional District
- Town of Beaumont
- Village of Pemberton
- Town of Squamish
- City of Calgary & Calgary Police Department
- City of Vancouver, Parks and Recreation
- City of Montreal
- Victoria Harbour Authority
- Strathcona County
- City of Fort Saskatchewan
- Town of Black Diamond
- Town of Turner Valley
- Town of Rocky Mountain House
- Clearwater County
- Village of Caroline
- District of Saanich
- Alberta Assessors’ Association
- Alberta Arbitration and Mediation Society
- Alberta Court of Queens Bench Civil Mediation
- Alberta Family Mediation
- Anglican Church of Canada
- Architectural Institute of B.C.
- Association of Geriatric Physicians of B.C.
- Association of Collaborative Practitioners of Alberta
- BC Mediator Roster Society
- BC Arbitration and Mediation Institute
- BC College of Dental Surgeons
- Canada Employment and Immigration Union
- Canadian Dispute Resolution Corporation
- Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre
- Canadian International Institute for Applied Negotiation
- Association of Chief Financial Officers
- Continuing Legal Education Society of BC
- Edmonton Police Service
- Esquimalt Neighbourhood House
- Intertribal Health Authority
- Justice Institute of British Columbia
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Law Society of New Brunswick
- Law Society of Yukon
- Legal Education Society of Alberta
- Mediation Saskatchewan
- Mediation Services, Winnipeg
- Montfort Hospital
- National Joint Council of the Public Service of Canada
- New Brunswick Energy and Utility Board
- Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner
- Professional Association of Residents of BC
- Raincoast Conservation Society
- Regional Districts (B.C., various)
- Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
- School Districts (various)
- Society St. Vincent de Paul
- Training in Power
- Tribal Councils and First Nations (24 organizations)
- United Church of Canada
- Vancouver Board of Parks
- Vancouver Police Department
- B.C. Hydro
- Bank of Montreal
- Canada Life
- Canadian Union of Postal Workers
- FGF Brands
- Hydro Ottawa
- Insurance Corporation of B.C.
- International Woodworkers of America
- Nav Canada
- Neucel Speciality Cellulose
- Ontario Power Generation
- Public Service Alliance of Canada
- RIM (Research in Motion)
- Robbins Parking Inc.
- Telecommunications Workers Union
- Transcanada Gas Transmissions
- Truck Loggers Association of B.C.
- Carcross/Tagish First Nation
- Hamatla Treaty Society
- In-SHUCK-ch First Nation
- Kaska Dena Council
- Namgis First Nation
- Tla’amin First Nation
- Nuu-chah-Nulth Tribal Council
- Tlowitsis First Nation
- Tseshaht First Nation
- Weechi-It-Te-Win Family Services
- Whe-La-La-U Area Council
- Yukon Dispute Resolution Board
- Xa’xtsa First Nation
- Carleton University
- Memorial University
- Osgoode Hall Law School
- Pearson College
- Queens Industrial Relations Centre
- Royal Roads University
- SAIT Polytechnic
- Simon Fraser University
- Saint-Paul University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of Ottawa
- University of Prince Edward Island
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of Victoria
- University of Windsor
- Yale University
- York University
The presenter showed skill in weaving between theory and practice... from theoretical examples to sensitive hot topics.
ADR's approach is exceptional. They are able to take a complex subject and distill it into digestible components
Teaching methods are fantastic!
The team was effective. Our case was set for a two week trial but was mediated in one day!
I've seen a lot of manuals for this kind of thing in my time, and this one is by far the best.
Very accomplished presenters excited about what they are teaching...easy to be with and very approachable.
Excellent facilitating. Keeping on track, taking control at the appropriate times.
For our staff to see how the skills can be used specifically in their work makes them take notice.
Your ability to customize the course so it was directly relevant to the work we do made it all the more useful.